Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it does take a moment to be captivated by Bunga Persik’s charming innocence. A large checkerboard motif set in the thick plied yarns adds a chic touch to the subtlety of its light pink background.
A celebration of a blooming season—Bunga Persik takes the air of your home into a field of spring. Soft in texture and bright in colour, its feminine charms are yet to be caught only by those with sensitive eyes. Have a sit with a pair of Bunga Persik lumbar pillows and you might find yourself rejoicing in the calmness of times. The base fabric is handwoven by pedal loom weavers in Pak Kadir’s house, Pekalongan.
• 30x50cm / 12”x20”, 40x60cm / 16"x24", or 30x100cm / 12”x40”
• Fabric: 25% synthetic-dyed polyester, 23% rayon, 20% cotton, 19% polyester, 13% synthetic-dyed cotton
• Insert is not included
• Metal Zipper
• Custom sizes are available, please contact us.
• Due to the nature of handcrafted goods, slight variations in colour and texture are embraced
• Ethically made in Pekalongan, Central Java
• Hand-wash with lerek (soapnut) or other natural detergent
• Dry clean is recommended
• Colour transfer to be expected in washing
• Do not bleach
• Line dry in shade
• Do not tumble dry
• Iron medium to high temperature between 148˚C/300˚F to 204˚C/400˚F
• Always store the fabric in a dry condition (not humid)
All local UK delivery is by Royal Mail and other International shipping is by APX. Other courier services can be requested beforehand through a manual order process via email.
All orders are shipped from Nottingham or Indonesia within 5-7 working days based on the stock location. Unless it is pre-ordered or custom-made, it will be shipped from Indonesia.
We take design and craftsmanship earnestly and we want you to receive these pieces with much care. Our items are carefully inspected before shipment, but if a mistake happens, please notify us within 48 hours; our team will promptly work on a replacement.
Exchange is not available for international orders. Please review our Shipping & Exchange page for more information. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us.
Collect every story, every speciality of the hands, and every thread of wonder found in our textiles.