PRODUCT STORY :
Cording is a decorative sewing technique that stitches a thicker yarn on top of a fabric. Each of the rows is hand-stitched with Japanese cotton slub yarn to create a beautiful raw texture.
The base fabric is handwoven with cotton yarn on a 'Sutera' warp in Ibu Lusi's house, Sleman. 'Sutera' which means silk fiber in Indonesian language has been left behind by many weavers as it is too fine and time consuming, and Ibu Lusi is one of the weaver in Sleman who is still weaving silk fiber in her own way.
PRODUCT DETAILS :
- 40 x 220 cm or 40 x 420 cm
- Yarn - 80% cotton, 20% nylon
- Fabric - 50% eri silk, 50% cotton
- Due to the nature of handcrafted goods, slight variations are embraced
- Ethically made
- Custom sizes are available, please contact us for further enquiries
- IRON MEDIUM TEMPERATURE